2-Axis CNC glass cutting machines are used to cut glass to size for automobile rearview mirrors, make up mirrors, magnifying glass, household appliance glass and photovoltaic glass.
This glass cutting machine consists of a precision manipulator, servo drive system, computer control system and operating table. The machine operation process is as follows: turn on the power supply, gas source and computer. Then open the outline of the cut lens, or draw the outline of the cut lens on the CAD program. The machine will then automatically generate and compile the cutting program. The pressure of the cutting wheel is also a constant, though it is adjustable, in order to ensure that the glass cutting depth remains constant, even under various curvatures.
|Glass type||Plate glass or glass with radius of curvature: SR≮800MM|
|Control system||Special cutting software for industrial computer CNC|
|Input power supply||Single-phase 220V/2kw|
|Input gas source||0.6-0.8MPa|
Note: The effective movement, glass thickness, workbench size and the input power supply voltage are all customizable based on your requirements.
1. Large cutting range and high cutting speed.
2. With a gantry structure, the cutting pressure can be precisely controlled in order to achieve the same cutting depths across different glass pieces.
3. Use of a high-precision ball-screw, high speed servo motor and precision pneumatic component ensures a high cutting precision.
4. The cutting speed can be automatically adjusted: deceleration can be done at sharp angles, and acceleration can be done in a large arc or straight line.
5. The system software is easy to learn, and changes to the graphic call are easy.
6. With a complete protection system, the equipment is easy to maintain.
Besides the 2-axis CNC glass cutting machine for processing special shaped glass, Yetuo offers wide range of glass processing equipment for glass cutting, glass edging, glass chamfering, glass washing, etc. Our company has complete equipment to manufacture quality automatic glass machinery for global customers.