The auto dimming rear view mirror glass cutting machine consists of a loading unit, automatic cutting unit, shift transport unit, and CNC control unit. It is used for cutting specially shaped glass into long, slanted prisms or flat mirrors, which are both designs widely used in the rear-view mirror industry. This glass cutting equipment includes the machine, electricity, pneumatic and CNC control in order to achieve continuous operation. It is more automated than traditional processing methods, which in turn means it requires less operators, reduces edge grinding times after forming, and improves the overall product quality and lowers grinding wheel abrasions in the next process.
|Size of raw glass||Length ≯2500mm，width ≯160mm|
|Control system||Special CNC cutting software, visual window operation|
|Input power supply||3-phase AC380V 50Hz/3.0Kw|
|Input gas source||0.6–0.8MPa|
Note: The voltage level, raw glass size and cutting range can be customized according to your requirements. The cutting software supports various file formats such as DXF, DWG and more.
1. CNC & PLC control, highly automated, large cutting range, high cutting speed and continuous cutting
2. The cutting pressure of the prism is automatically adjusted according to the glass thickness. With a high cutting precision, the glass is completely separated, easy to separate , and has no chips.
3. The cutting table and automatic loading unit can operate independently of each other, and can be applied to different conditions.
4. The design is streamlined with an exceptional mechanical rigidity. Key components are provided by internationally known brands, including SCHNEIDER (France) and YASKAWA (Japan) in order to achieve reliable quality and work stability.
5. The system software is easy to learn and modification of parameter recall is convenient.
Besides the automobile dimming rear view mirror glass cutting machine, Yetuo offers wide range of glass processing equipment for glass cutting, glass edging, glass chamfering, glass washing, etc. Our company has complete equipment to manufacture quality automatic glass machinery for global customers.