The truck rear view mirror glass edging machine is a specialized machine used for the grading edge of specially shaped glass, and the grinding and chamfering of large sized glass, such as glass found in automobiles. The machine consists of a system that includes locating, absorbing and conveying, edge-grinding, controlling, vacuum and cooling. After turning on the electric and gas supply and adjusting the parameters, the operator needs only to place the pending lens onto the locating area, and from there, the glass will automatically be sent to the grinding area. The vacuum sucker holds the lens to the sucker plate so that the glass lens can then be either directly, or reverse sent to the cleaning machine after grinding. The glass edging machine features two stations and four grinding heads that can be changed to a DM mode (chamfering + grinding) or DD mode (just chamfering).
|Grinding range (mm)||Glass length 60-450|
|Grinding head speed(RPM)||0-12000|
|Production efficiency||Usually 20-25 s/piece, the specific speed is based on the glass size and grinding requirements|
|Control system||Touchable screen＋PLC|
|Input power supply||Standard 380V/4Kw|
|Input gas source (MPa)||0.6-0.8|
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||2500×800×1600 |
Note: The grinding range and voltage level can both be customized according to your requirements
1. The high-speed grinding head motor is specially developed for grinding the glass edge. With the utilization of a stainless steel shell, the motor is water resistant, high powered and has a long service life.
2. Control is achieved using a touch screen and PLC control. The grinding parameters can be directly set on the touch screen interface, and each program will be saved. This equipment also features counting functions.
3. The operator can accurately adjust the pressure without weight distribution by using the knob on the panel due to the special pressure control mode design.
4. Glass scratching or breaking is prevented due to the accurate positioning achieved using 3 tri-rod cylinder positioning devices.
5. Components that come into contact with water are made of 304 stainless steel and other erosion resistant materials. The bearing is also made of stainless steel, which ensures long term corrosion resistance.
6. The main electrical and pneumatic components are provided by internationally known brands, including Schneider, Yaskawa and SMC in order to achieve a reliable quality and work stability.
Besides the truck rear view mirror glass edging machine, Yetuo offers wide range of glass processing equipment for glass cutting, glass edging, glass washing, etc. Our company has complete equipment to manufacture quality automatic glass machinery for making lots of mirrors and glass.